parenting plans modified and enforced.

holding your ex accountable.

Child custody as painless as possible.


After a court sets a parenting plan, life happens and things change. You or your ex may move, or your ex may just not be living up to the terms of the plan. If that's the case, you need an attorney.

I can help you modify the parenting plan if needed, or make sure that the parenting plan is being enforced. If you try to deal with these changes yourself in a way that violates your obligations under the existing plan, you could compromise your case or be held in contempt of court.

I know the law and know how to get the results you need. Whether you and your ex get along, and things have changed like a move; your ex is a bad co-parent; or your ex is just a bad parent - I can have your plan modified to best suit your present circumstances.

Learn More.

"He never lost sight of the fact that the well-being of an innocent child was at stake."
"Having Adam made my life so much easier."

take action.

Schedule a free consultation now.

Name *